Development Assistants Wanted for Outdoor Escape Experience!
Posting Open Until Filled.
Are you an enthusiastic people-person looking for a fun and exciting opportunity to try something new, be creative, learn how to manage a project and entertain the public? Become a Development Assistant with “Bog Escape: The Wild Adventure Series!”
As a Development Assistant, you will be responsible for creating an immersive and enjoyable experience for students and community members who want to ‘escape’ our outdoor “escape room” (in a public park in Delta). You will be helping brainstorm, create/design, and run educational and fun Escapes. You will get the chance to take the lead in the creation and management of the Escapes. This position offers plenty of room to improvise and apply your talent in a lively atmosphere.
This is part of a Job Creation Partnership Program funded by the Government of Canada and the Province of British-Columbia.
Applicants must be:
- A BC resident, legally able to work in BC.
- on Employment Insurance (EI),
- or had an EI claim that ended in the past 36 months
- or had an EI claim (maternity or parental) that began within the last 60 months and are re-entering the work force after having left it to care for a newborn or adopted child(ren)
- Creativity, love of games & love of writing
- Computer literacy and ability to become proficient with booking systems & social media
- Punctuality, good work ethic & positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service ability & desire to make sure that every guest has a great time
- Leadership experience would be considered an asset
- French language skills would be considered an asset
- Interactive theatre experience would be considered an asset
- Mechanical skills would an asset
- Photoshop skills would be an asset
- Electrical skills would be an asset
- Driver’s license would be an asset
- This position is full time contract position lasting until Feb 2018
- This position will include evenings and weekends during events
Email Dara at email@example.com to apply today.